Getting Results For Injury Victims Since 1980
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Sexual Assault Cases
- Auto Accidents
- Auto/Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Trip and Falls
- Dog Bites
- Worker's Compensation
Needing a lawyer is one of the most stressful things a person can go through. Hannah understands. She treats her clients with the respect and compassion they deserve, allowing them to move forward with their cases – and their lives.
Hannah handles personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, and sexual assault cases. She is licensed to practice law in the State of Hawaii and the United States District Court in Hawaii.
Hannah received her J.D. from University of Hawaii in 2020. While in law school she was the manager of the Client Counseling Team and a student lawyer with the Family Law Clinic. She completed internships with the Hawaii Innocence Project and State of Hawaii – Office of the Public Defender. She received a CALI award for Lawyering Fundamentals II and is certified as a mediator through Mediation Center of the Pacific.
Prior to law school, Hannah worked in various aspects of law enforcement. She has an M.B.A. from Fresno Pacific University, a B.A. in Journalism from Pepperdine University, and is a certified Pilates instructor. In her spare time, Hannah enjoys spending time with her family, training her horses, and playing with her saint bernards. Hannah moonlights as a published author and can often be found writing stories.
- University of Hawaii, William S. Richardson School of Law, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Fresno Pacific University
- M.B.A., Master of Business Administration
- Pepperdine University
- Major: Journalism
- U.S. District Court District of Hawaii
- CALI award for Lawyering Fundamentals II
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hawaii Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Hawaii Women Lawyers, Member
- Hawaii County Bar Association, Member
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Fraternity, Richardson Inn
- Certified as a Mediator through Mediation Center of the Pacific